It's better to have fewer items on display when there's limited space. If an item creates beauty in your home, great! If not, it is adding clutter and dust.
- Hang oversized art rather than a variety of scattered disorganized frames.
- In a living room, a comfortable sofa and chairs add warmth and beauty.
- Select items with exposed legs to give the illusion of additional floor space.
- Place neutral tone furniture to blend well with wall colors to open up space.
- Glass top tables with minimal accessories will allow a view of hardwood floors; thus, will open up space.